Terms and Conditions of Use
Users are solely responsible and liable for any messages that they post on the
Auckland Regional Council (ARC) discussion board (Discussion Board).
You agree not to post any message on the Discussion Board
· may be defamatory, personally offensive, upsetting,
obscene, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years;
· infringes the intellectual property rights of any person;
· you know or suspect to be false or misleading;
· is otherwise in breach of any relevant statute or rule of law; or
· contains any virus or other destructive component.
By using the Discussion Board you agree that ARC is not
in any way responsible for the actions or comments of other users. The views
expressed may not be the views of ARC. ARC reserves the right to remove or amend
any message but is under no obligation to exercise editorial control.
You agree to indemnify ARC, its officers and employees
against all claims arising as a result of your use of the Discussion Board or
use of it by any person on your behalf.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you must
not use the Discussion Board